Sunday 15 February 2009

My First Blog

A latecomer in blogging community (but I am am always a latecomer), my Mom used to say that I have eaten the last roti left on the ‘tawa’ (called pichli roti) and hence things strike me a bit later. I am a very talkative person (called loudspeaker by my colleagues) and I can talk non stop for ages (but not as much as my wife when she is angry:-D (Darling don’t kill me if you read this)) hence I am very surprised at my self(ye to hamesha hi hota hai ) that how did I not get addicted to this tool where I can speak volumes on topics of my interest even if people are not interested in listening. (which happens a lot of times)
I always wanted to have a place where I can share my thoughts and my experiences, learning on various topics. Now that I have joined the community I will be a regular writing on a lot of interesting topics. Amitabh, Amir you now have tough competition from a new kid on the block, others keep watching the space for exciting articles to be posted .

1 comment:

  1. True..you are so talkative that one dozes off listening to you and one goes to the bathroom as a means to escape!!

    Your infectious enthusiasm has inspired many ( atleast me). Happy blogging!!

    ReplyDelete