Sunday 8 March 2009

Time Management- I need to learn

I started blogging only few weeks ago and I thought I would be writing on a regular basis but I could not because of lack of time. Hats of to the big shots !!! (good time management) who manage to take out time and update their blogs in spite of being a lot busier than what I am. I will try to be more regular in writing blogs even if I am very busy as I find this medium to be very exciting as I have the freedom to express my opinion, I am in this lonely place away from my family and friends and usig this medium I can express what I feel even if people are not interested in listening.

I am leading the test execution for the AIT phase of the release and the last few weeks have been very hectic. As with any phase in SDLC life cycle the current phase has been very hectic with the usual drama and nasty surprises coming along the way. I had thought that my stay in UK would be a relaxed affair but that has not been the case and I have been spending more time in office at onshore than I did at offshore this time. I had thought that I would go to gym regularly ,read books , prepare for my ultimate dream , eat healthy ,but things are happening in diametrically opposite ways :coming back home late ,not getting time to devote time on things that I had planned for. Living on junk food (my fridge is full of ready to eat Indian curries).

I think I should stop cribbing about not having enough time every human in this word has 24 hours and it depends on us that what we make out of it. Like the old cliché says 5+5 is what you make out of it.Hence I should change my lie style and I should try to squeeze in all activities that I had planned for. When others who are much busier than me manage to do lot more than what I do so I should change my though process and should never say that I am very busy. I should do proper homework on time management. Google, here I come searching important tips on time management.

1 comment:

  1. yes you are right..all of us need to learn time management ..let us know when you learn the trick

    ReplyDelete